Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager with significant application development background. Focused on execution through designing the best user experience, partnering with users and developers and iterating on the best ideas to deliver great products.
Click here to learn more about my Project Management skills.
I also have a passion for food.
Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager, Asset Management
JPMorgan Chase & Co., New York, NY (2010 to Present)
Risk and Compliance
- Managed and delivered multi-year, multi-million projects with full SDLC using Agile, Waterfall and hybrid methodologies.
- Collaborated with business users, developed project roadmaps, and documented requirements, while partnering with business and technical partners of budget and design constraints..
- Proven as the scrum master with 5-10 global teams and optimized the scrum performance.
- Engaged Mutual Funds due diligence teams to analyze financial impact of Share Class Conversion.
- Corresponded with middle office team to reconcile Mutual Funds booking and execution flows.
- Enhanced liquidity risk management capabilities to meet internal demands and regulatory changes.
- Strong testing background in documenting cases, planning strategies, and executing scripts while driving to user acceptance testing (UAT) sign offs.
- Managed implementation weekends by building the release run-book and coordinating stakeholder checkout events.
- Constantly seeking innovation ideas and technology to improve knowledge among the team.
- Built strong relationship between stakeholders, external vendor and engineering teams.
- Analyzed user feedback and participated in usability tests for creating the most effective UX/UI.
- Delivered applications that compliant with KYC/AML, OCC Consent Order, OFAC, and FATCA regulations.
- Implemented business process management workflows with the best practice.
- Provided Web and mobile implementation directions to front-end and back-end developers.
- Created training materials and conduct training to the new joiners.
- Produced creative mock-ups and interactive prototypes for applications on web and mobile.
Quantitative Analyst, Network Analytics
New York Stock Exchange, Brooklyn, NY (2008 to 2010)
- Developed project plans, monitored activities and advised staff of issues due to resource availability.
- Managed software release processes and influenced successful code migrations.
- Implemented algorithms for analyzing and forecasting the entire NYSE network bandwidth utilization and hardware inventory.
- Built and maintained complex SQL queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Generated weekly and monthly forecast reports to monitor network device performance.
- Presented reports as interactive web-based applications.
Web Admin, ePoly
NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering, Brooklyn, NY (2008)
- Led a team to perform various frequent mandatory updates on the website.
- Managed online marketing champions of the courses and brought in 30% new applicants.
Production Coordinator, Marketing Services
National Basketball Association, Secaucus, NJ (2007)
- Collaborated with the creative, editorial, marketing and development teams in various locations.
- Managed NBA international and events sites, and analyzed web performance and user access data.
Internet Marketing Coordinator
Canon & Shea Associates, Inc., New York, NY (2004 to 2006)
- Managed client and vendor databases, while directing aspects of client relations.
- Edited and created presentations and press releases regarding new products.
SCRUM, SDLC, BPM, Planning, UX, Estimation, Prototyping, Strategies
Mutual Funds, KYC, AML, OCC Consent Order, OFAC, FATCA, Fixed Income
Appway, Adobe Creative Suite, PuTTY, VIM, Axure, MatLab, R, and Omniture
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY
I have studied many mathematics models, when I was studying for my master degree. However, I didn’t learn how those models were built. After I completed this course, I have learned Multivariate Newton’s method, Differentiations, and some other analytic mathematic models. I also learned how computer calculates numbers, in which conditions the error could occur during the calculation, and how to minimize the errors.
The final project was testing how GPS system works and finding the optimum positions to locate the satellites by using MatLab.
MS in Finance and Risk Engineering
New York University, Brooklyn, NY
I loved math since I was in kindergarten. I was interested in Finance since I was studying for my undergrad degree.
GPA: 3.6 / 4.0
BS in Business Technology Management
New York University, Brooklyn, NY
I studied how technology affecting the business world. I also had my first programming course there.
GPA: 3.4 / 4.0
3,207 total views, 4 views today